Dremel 545 Diamond Wheel
Sale Sold out
Regular price $21.23 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
We have 1 in stock
- Great for cutting, sawing and carving of hard materials, such as marble, concrete, brick, porcelain, ceramics, hard epoxy and soft and hard wood. Not recommended for metal.
- Completely coated with fine diamond particles for working with hard materials. The diamond coating adds durability and longevity, while producing smooth & fine cuts. Holes in the face of the wheel keep it cool during use.
- Technical information: Working Diameter: 7/8"(22.2mm), Blade Thickness: 0.023" (0.6mm) Material: Diamond
- Application: Cutting (Red color code)
- 1 rotary accessory & 1 402 mandrel included
- Dremel accessories are also color-coded into usage categories, to make it easier for you to select their application. To find more cutting look for the red color code.
- USA BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE – Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.