Road & Home 7-Way Trailer Connector for Connecting Wiring for Brake Light Controls Between RV and Car | 692074
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.48 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
We have 3 in stock
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The functional design of this trailer plug makes plugging in your trailer wiring and trailer lights a simple task. The two hooks on each side of the plug allow for better grip when plugging in or unplugging trailer wiring
- ABS CONSTRUCTION: This trailer wiring plug comes with concealed wire terminals. This helps protect the splice-in connection points for the wires, keeping them safe from dirt, rain, corrosion and other threats. It is also impact resistant
- RELIABLE CONNECTION: This 7-pin trailer wiring plug is ready to splice into your existing trailer wiring out of the box. Connect the taillights, brake lights, reverse lights, turn signals, trailer brakes and auxiliary power with this wiring plug
- EASE OF USE: A wiring guide included on package to ensure ease of use and an easy set up.
Road & Home
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.